Dear Accounting or Finance International Student:
I am excited to announce that I have designed a special 2-hour H-1B job search private coaching program for Accounting and Finance international students. We've offered this program before and we have decided to do this again.
Note that International Students enrolled at the department of universities that are International Advantage clients are not eligible to enroll. Email <marcelobarro[email protected]> to find out if you can enroll or not.
The International Advantage has been getting an increased number of requests from international students wanting one-on-one job search help, and many of these requests have been from Accounting and Finance international students. In order to help this particular group of student improve their chances of finding U.S employment we have decided to launch to create this program.
This new programs has 2 parts:
PART 1, INTERNATIONAL ADVANTAGE WEBINAR - Relying on the strategies described in The International Advantage Get Noticed. Get Hired! this live webinar covers key job search concepts international job seekers must implement in order to secure U.S jobs, with a focus on the needs of finance and accounting students. During this webinar you will also learn what you will need to do to prepare for Part 2 below, which is the 2nd part of this program. The webinar is one hour long, and it will take place at 9:00 p.m EST on Nov. 14th. A recording of the webinar will be provided to those who cannot join live, so don't worry if you cannot join the live program.
PART 2, LIVE INDIVIDUAL H-1B ASSESSMENT - Nothing is more effective than individualized job search coaching. You will receive one-hour of results driven H-1B job search coaching - also based on The International Advantage Get Noticed. Get Hired! - focused on your specific job search goals, challenges, and opportunities. As part of Part 2, Xinxin Ye, CPA, CFE, who currently works as an Internal Auditor at Zebra Technologies, will join me and both of us will speak with you, analyze your specific job search needs recommend a plan that improves your chances of getting hired. Xinxin is a former international student from China, she is very successful (H-1B winner) and she knows how to help accounting and finance international students get hired. Learn more about Xinxin by reviewing her LinkedIn profile below.
The individual H-1B student assessment (part 2) of this program is typically broken into 2 parts:
Part 2.1, ASSESS - Here we will work together to define where you are most competitive by using a specific job search framework I have created. After completing this part you will have total clarity on the edge you possess over your competition. We will also briefly review with you firms you may want to target, and that may sponsor.
Part 2.2, EXECUTE - With a clearly defined personal assessment and outside input we will help you craft your own customized job search plan that can better equip you to achieve your internship or full-time job search objectives.
A one hour coaching assessment call goes by very quickly but you will have the opportunity to ask any questions about your specific job search needs and challenges.
I look forward to working with accounting and finance international students who are mature, proactive, and career driven. Xinxin and I will leverage our expertise to put you on the best path possible for you to reach your goals, and secure an H-1B visa.
Marcelo Barros, Founder, The International Advantage
Marcelo Barros is the founder of The International Advantage, a renowned job search firm specialized in helping international students (F-1 visa holders) secure jobs in the U.S via OPT and H-1B.
Barros job search frameworks have helped international students secure H-1B jobs at firms such as Amazon, Microsoft, Apple and in smaller high quality firms as well.
Barros innovative and results driven work has been featured by publications such as Forbes, Business Week, France National TV, The National Law Review, etc, and he is also the author of the acclaimed book The International Advantage Get Noticed. Get Hired! used by several U.S universities, and which served as the foundation for this video course.
"Private coaching with Marcelo is a plus for International Students"
- Xiaoyu (Sophia) Wang, former undergraduate in Economics International Student, William and Mary University
"Marcelo has a gift and talent for opening the door to networking. It was a pleasure to work with him"
- David J Quin, International undergraduate student from China, NYU Stern School of Business
"Grateful for Marcelo. He is a great teacher. Work with him if you can"
- Zihua (James) Liu, undergraduate international student from China, Stanford University
"With Marcelo's help, I finally understood what it takes to secure great internships in the U.S"
- Tianyu Gu, former 1st year international MBA from China, Boston College
Consider signing up for the one-hour coaching program because:
1. You value our experience. In 2018 alone we have worked with over 6,000 international students, many who got great jobs in the U.S, and many who returned home. We know the details of the profile of international students who are successful because we study them carefully.
2. You value our innovation. Our own job search frameworks tilt the balance in your favor of international students. We believe in precise and results driven coaching based on experience, data, and tough love, and we have plenty of experience working with Accounting and Finance students.
3. You know universities trust us. More than 40 universities in the U.S including Stanford, NYU, Cornell, Georgetown, and Texas A&M, for example, partner with us to give their international students an extra push to get hired.
4. You have read our book. The International Advantage book continues to be widely used by universities and international students across the U.S. Check out the reviews on Amazon if you have not done so yet, read the book.
5. You know we are good at what we do. We have the expertise and experience to help you beat visa odds and achieve your job search goals. We won't let you make mistakes that could cost you the chance to secure a great job in the U.S.